DANNY VIVIANA MOREANO HURTADO
Expert on the Design of Organizational Strategies based around growth, sustainability, and positioning of the company, Leadership of high performance teams; Entrepreneurship; Leader of Strategic Directioning for the Accreditation Process, Strategic Planning of Companies; Structuring, Design, and Implementation of innovative negotiation models; Brand positioning based on strategie: Media, Marketing and Benefit. The Creation of new tariff schemes and price strategie. Directioning of projects, Management of Medical Services, Medical Expense control; Operational Financial Efficiency; Technical note analysis and epidemiological behaviour of a population. Consolidation of service provision networks. Redesign of algorithms for the optimization of an operation, Interest Alignment based on the HARVARD method; Design and Implementation of marketing strategies and disruptive methods in the solution of business problems and crises. Extensive experience mentoring in business management, strategic participation in academic formation, creation and strengthening of faculties, and the creation of academic programs on health. Active member of forums and boards, such as: ACEMI, Ministerio de Proteccion Social, CRES, Superintendencia de Salud. Active member in the Comité Directivo de Proyectos de ERP- SAP (Directive Committee of Projects of ERP - SAP).
· Master in Business Administration. MBA, Universidad ICESI - Freeman Institute Tulane University U.S.A
· Masters in Healthcare Administration and Management, Universidad Pontificia Javeriana, Cali
· Senior Management Program, Universidad ICESI, Cali
· Medicine and Surgery, Universidad del Cauca, Popayán
COURSES, SEMINARS, DIPLOMA:
· Diploma in Medical Audit, Universidad del Rosario – Secretaria de Salud Cali